Road trips can be a drag at times depending on how long of a drive you have and how interesting the scenery is. One of the major influencers on how your road trip goes is the what songs are on your playlist. Here are five songs you need on your road trip playlist that will help you stay awake:
- "Don't Stop Believin'"- Everyone loves this 80's hit by Journey. Singing along to this inspirational, guitar-heavy song will keep everyone in your car feeling upbeat and alert.
- "Ridin'"- Chamillionaire knew he had a hit song the last time they saw him riding dirty. With it's killer beat, "Ridin'" will have you feeling like you're alive cruising down the road to your destination.
- "Wrecking Ball"- This is the song where everyone realize Miley had definitely moved on from Hannah Montana. Belt those lyrics out at the top of your lungs!
- "Sweet Home Alabama"- You don't have to be from Alabama to appreciate this American classic by Lynyrd Skynyrd. Your inner-redneck will have your head bobbing within the first few beats of the song.
- "A Thousand Miles"- Even though you may only be driving 300 miles to where you need to go, the road trip may feel like the thousand miles Vanessa Carlton is willing to drive for her one true love.
What's on your road trip playlist? Share with us in the comments below!
The Shower Case protects any smartphone while allowing touchscreen capability and clear audio pass through. Keep your safe in a waterproof case. Always stay connected with the Shower Case.