It's summer time which means warm weather. Summer time also means that you can take your smartphone anywhere with your smartphone protected by the Shower Case. Staying hydrated is key to enjoy your summer. Here are five treats to keep you hydrated this summer:
1. Apples: A popular fruit, apples have 85.56 grams of water for every 100 grams of apple. It's a high water content and high fiber content. Thanks to its high fiber content, apples can help prevent constipation. Apples provide a good amount of nutrition thanks to its vitamin and mineral content.
2. Watermelon: Watermelon is a summer-time staple with 92 percent water per volume. It's the perfect treat for a trip to the beach of a Sunday BBQ with the family. Watermelon is a great if chilled before serving. The red and green melon has vitamins A, B6 and C along with lycopene and amino acids.
3. Mango smoothie: This treat is a great way to enjoy a sweet drink while staying hydrated on a hot day. Here's a simple recipe that will help you enjoy the many benefits of mangos:
- 1 cup chopped ripe mango
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth
The high fiber content of mango is helpful in helping you maintain healthy levels of blood sugar. Mango's fiber content is also beneficial in helping you keep a healthy digestive tract.
4. Oranges: A tasty citrus fruit, oranges have high amounts of vitamins and minerals needed to maintain a healthy body. Oranges can serve as a quick remedy for anemia reducing symptoms such as fatigue and dizziness. Like the other fruits mentioned above, oranges help with constipation prevention. Oranges have approximately 2.4 grams of dietary grams per serving.
5. Strawberries: This red berry can be eaten alone or used in other recipes such as salads and smoothies. Strawberries have a high amounts of vitamin which helps you maintain a healthy immune system. Strawberries also helps protect against macular degeneration which is a major cause of vision loss.
Try to refrain from drinks with caffeine as they act as diuretics. Diuretics pull extra fluid from your body in an attempt to maintain a healthy balance of bodily fluids.
The Shower Case protects any smartphone while allowing touchscreen capability and clear audio pass through. Always stay connected with the Shower Case.