Motivation to change in improve your life can be difficult. Audio books are a great way to learn from some of the most accomplished people in this world without having to sit down and read. The combination of your phone in a Shower Case and an audio book makes it possible to listen to virtual mentors anywhere from the beach to your bathtub. Here are seven motivating audio books you need to listen to this summer:
1. You are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth by Jen Sincero
New York Magazine calls Jen Sincero's book, "A cheerful manifesto on removing obstacles between yourself and the income of your dreams." Sincero walks readers through how to have a change of mindset towards money and start earning and receiving desired financial results.
2. The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone
Business guru and real estate mogul Grant Cardone shares what it takes to achieve everything you want to in life. Cardone promises that you'll learn a great deal including how to reach goals that you previously thought were impossible, use fear as fuel to take action and get everything you want.
3. Die Empty: Unleash your best work every day by Todd Henry
Todd Henry's book is a tool for go-getters looking to spend their time in the most effective way possible. It's passionate, practical and powerful according to author David Allen.
4. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
What better way to get motivated and take ownership of your own life by learning from two U.S. Navy Seals? Willink and Babin share real life accounts demonstrating how to make high-pressure decisions and achieve victory.
5. The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work by Shawn Achor
Shawn Achor writes based on experiences as researcher and lecturer at Harvard University and other life experiences. Achor narrows his overall message down to seven practical principles.
6. Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur by Cara Alwill Leyba
If you're a fan of Girl Boss by Sophie Amoruso, this book is right up your alley. If not, give it a shot anyways and learn how to think positively, support others and achieve everything you've ever wanted.
7. Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins
You're probably living under a rock if you have not heard of Tony Robbins. Robbins, an internationally recognized self-improvement guru and business expert, shares how to do everything from dramatically improve your interpersonal relationships and use success to remodel yourself.
The Shower Case protects any smartphone while allowing touchscreen capability and clear audio pass through. Keep your safe in a waterproof case. Always stay connected with the Shower Case.